West Gonic station was located near where Main Street comes out to N.H. State Route 125 in the Gonic village section of Rochester on the Nashua & Rochester Railroad, which opened in 1874. The station was originally named West Rochester before being renamed in 1910 to West Gonic.
The station was closed on December 14, 1924 and the rail line between the station and Epping was abandoned in 1935. The tracks between West Gonic and Rochester remained in service until 1981.
Crouch, H. Bentley. "The "Phantom" Division" B&M Bulletin, Summer 1979.