Hubbard station was located at Warner Hill Road in Derry on the Nashua & Rochester Railroad, which opened in 1874. The station was originally named East Derry and Hubbard's, before being renamed in 1898 to Hubbard.
The station was closed on December 28, 1920 and the rail line eventually was abandoned in 1935.
Crouch, H. Bentley. "The "Phantom" Division" B&M Bulletin, Summer 1979.