Located on Main Street in Wilton, this old railroad building was part of the original railroad station. Eventually the other half of the building was removed, leaving the existing building and the new passenger station was built in 1892 at the corner of Main and Howard Streets. Built in 1860, this building evntually was owned by the Draper family and is used for storage for their business Draper Energy. When Stuart was running the Wilton Scenic Railroad, it was his dream to renovate the freight house, and use it as the railroad's depot. Today the freight house is being used by a small business.
Many thanks goes towards the late Stuart Draper for allowing Nashua City Station to get inside the Wilton freight house.